So, yesterday night my sisters and I were talking about what we hope to do this summer.
Of course, none of it will actually happen, since summer is made for being lazy and begin lazy does not include doing things.
Still. I hope to:
- Take drawing classes at the MET. I discussed it with my mum and she said she'd sign me up. It might mean a lot of taking the subway into the city, but I think it's worth it.
- Hopefully finish planning a certain book so I can write it in the fall.
- Possibly attempt to draw another picture book, as my drawing skills have improved since I did Patches.
- Track down ALL the Guardians of Ga'hoole and finish the series.
- Pester my mum until she arranges a visit to PA. Summer is made for going to PA. Plus, I haven't seen my friend who lives in PA since last July. I need a visit. And the pool there is calling. And I'm old enough to go without her, so if my sisters are going, they can take me along. After all, they would be going my best friend's house.
- Do a lot of scrap booking and possibly ask my mother to take me to the crafts store so I can get proper supplies.
- Make ice pops. Lots of ice pops.
- Walk to the library a lot. This'll happen no matter what, as I need books and I'll have to often because I'm not that strong and I can't carry that much, so I'll need to replenish my supple often.
- Of course, write my summer book reports and all that.
- Probably finish my math book. The way it's going right now, I'm not going to be done any time soon. And I can't take it after school like my mum wants me to. I'm stressed enough as it is and right now I'm only doing to 2-4 hours a day. I can't take more.
Actually, looking back on the list, I will probably do most of it. Except the math part.
I wish I could send you some of my Guardians of Ga'Hoole books! I collected them in third and fourth grade... I miss new ones coming out though. And making ice pops is awesome :3
ReplyDeleteI wish so too. :3 It's so hard to get them from my library. *sighs* It is. xD
Delete