Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dream High!

The Main Characters!! From left to right: Mr. Kang, Baek Hee,
Jin Kuk, Hye Mi, Sam Dong, Pil Suk, Jason, Ms. Shi

So, we finished the latest K-drama we were watching, Dream High, on Friday night. My older siblings watched this a few years earlier, and they loved it. 
I loved it too.
Seriously, it was amazing. The characters, well, those were fabulous. The music was stunning. And the story line was fantastic! I think this one's over-thrown both You're Beautiful and Monstar as my favorite. Though, it's hard to pick . . . 
I really loved how the characters developed throughout the show. Most of them started out as more or less jerks. By that I mean Hye Mi, Baek Hee, and Jin Kuk. And to some extent Jason. Sam Dong started out as a ignorant, simple country boy and Pil Suk started out as a self-conscience, dreamy girl who was troubled about her weight. Not to mention Mr. Kang and Ms. Shi. At the end of show, it really hit me how much they changed. Goodness.
I also loved how it really lived up to being a 'musical' drama. Unlike You're Beautiful and Heartstrings, it actually had a new song for each performance to some extent. That's also part of what I liked about Monstar.
Of course, I was happy about the people playing the characters as well. We have IU as Pil Suk (*fangirling*), Suzy from Miss A as Hye Mi,  Eun-jung from T-ara as Baek Hee, and Taecyeon and Wooyung from 2PM as Jason and Jin Kuk.
Anyways, if you're the type for silly (or not so silly, since Dream High wasn't as dramatic as the ones mentioned above) Korean dramas, watch it! 
I might add more later, but for now I should go.


No comments:

Post a Comment