This is my first post on my shiny new blog. Originally, I was going to introduce myself on this post, but I suppose the 'About Me' tab has that covered. So now, the question is, what to do with this first post?
Hm. I suppose I could tell you any number of things. A secret? No, we are not close enough for that yet.
So, instead, I will describe the weather outside. A random thing to do, I know, but it's calling to me.
The sky is blue, like clear water on a summer day, with drops of lemon juice splattered along the horizon. The clouds are racing across the sky, driven by the howling wind. A flock of geese, heading to their summer homes are flying across the lemonade sky. Frost is lacing the window next to me, although it's almost April.
Hm. I suppose I could tell you any number of things. A secret? No, we are not close enough for that yet.
So, instead, I will describe the weather outside. A random thing to do, I know, but it's calling to me.
The sky is blue, like clear water on a summer day, with drops of lemon juice splattered along the horizon. The clouds are racing across the sky, driven by the howling wind. A flock of geese, heading to their summer homes are flying across the lemonade sky. Frost is lacing the window next to me, although it's almost April.
No comments:
Post a Comment